Thursday, September 22, 2011

(RE) The Game

response to Stevens post.

I am very excited for tomorrow for this is the biggest Alameda football game every year the Island Bowl

I already wrote about the island bowl but I’m so existed that I’m going to do my response post on it too. This time I’m responding to Steven post and I really liked how confident he is going to the game. Everyone should have the fir he has because we’re playing Encinal Jets and the rivalry between us will make this even better game. Almost everyone knows somebody in the other team and the bragging right is at stake.
I’m sick and tired about people saying that Encinal is the shit cuz we goin to show them what’s up when we get to their house. Steven said that he going run them down and I’m going to beat their secondary so bad that they going have to double team me. I haven’t scored a touchdown this year yet but it would be hella cool to get my first TD of the year again our cross town rival. I have friends that go to that school and friends that play for the team and I have been talking shit to them all. They must know that the home wreckers are coming to town and taken their pride back to our house.  They have been talking shit so we must shut them up. I also want to shut them down and look at their fasces after the game to show them shit talking is nothing if u can’t back it up.  
Man I can’t wait till that game starts and maybe even like return a kick off all the way to their house.  I just hope I’m a factor in this game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment