Friday, October 7, 2011

(RE) the Berkeley game


this is a response to keelans post

Last Friday me and my teammates played at Berkeley and we got our ass wiped . it was a very close game in till out QB got hurt.  After he was out everyone ones of us game up. Well at least that what I think. To make the matter wrest we got shut out against our 2nd biggest rivals. That was our first league game and I must say I was very disappointed in the beating they gave us. I really thought we were going to win the game because of the way we practiced for the whole week. we started off very  good by playing the good defense. Then the 2nd half the defense went all bad. It looked like we didn’t know what we were doing and we just got shitted on.  
I think the Berkeley wanted to win this game because we beat them in a last second fumble recovery. It was weird because everyone was scared to play Berkeley but when we started the game it was all bad for them. But this year no one was scared to play Berkeley but we still lost. I don’t get it should be the other way. Coaches were very upset because everyone gave up and it felt like they just wanted to walk off the field. For some reason I disagree with my coaches a lot but I must say I have to agree with them on this one. We played purely and we didn’t do our assignment. Only if we just did the little things we should do. We would have a perfect record.  

No comments:

Post a Comment