Thursday, October 20, 2011

(RE) Fantasy Football

This is a responce to Rowlands post.
 
I really agree with Rowland this Fantasy football got me hooked and I think it’s because I’ve been wining.  well you see I was kind of happy because my fantasy team won by a lot but I still have a lot of adjustment I have to make to my team but it’s hard because people won’t give up their players . I am really in need of Running backs but all the good ones are taken. I tried to make a trade with some of my friends but they want too much. I just want a good running back I don’t want to mess with my team because I have all around good players. I am set at other positions and I don’t want to mess with that.

I tried talking to my friend Rowland for a good offer but he didn’t take it. I really think that was stupid. Now that I think about it I think if was stupid of me to offer him that. He’s going to regret that he rejected my trade offer. Now I am on another trade talk with my boy max Jacobs but he’s kind of asking for too much too and there are other people on him about the player that he has. I just hope my other friends don’t give him good trade because I could really use the player he has. My team is good it just has little holes that have to be fixed so I could be a good team all around. Maybe even win this thing and take my prize and bragging right till next year

No comments:

Post a Comment